A short walk from the beach with great views of the ocean, Seacliff is a great place to live but that doesn’t mean that there isn’t room for improvement. Some grumbles we’ve heard from our customers in the area are that the noise from Brighton Road (A15 / Ocean Boulevard) can be quite substantial and that winter days and nights are a little chilly. Being on the ocean, you also feel the brunt of oncoming cold fronts and storms so you want windows that can take a beating.
The good news is that uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors can help with all of this, hence improving your quality of life and the value of your home. Check out the photos below which show one of our recent installations in Seacliff.
This customer opted for our top of the range Cardinal Low-E 366 glass which has very low u-values and amazing light transmission which comes from the triple silver coating. As you can see, they have the Golden Oak finish on both sides which is nearly indistinguishable from real wood, even on close inspection.
We have a range of styles, sizes and finishes available or we can design and build something custom to fit your unique situation. Our extensive experience and skilled workforce mean that we’re unique able to offer the very best advice in the industry.
- Retain warmth in winter - retain up to 60% more heat than a single pane of glass would. The two panes plus the sealed space in between work very effectively as an insulator and you reap the benefits
- Keep cool in summer - the system also works well in reverse and can prevent up to 50% of the heat from the sun’s direct rays from making it into your house. That’s particularly important on those 40+ degree days we get in Adelaide every summer
- Noise reduction - the main culprit here will be Brighton road and perhaps the Esplanade and the beach itself on busy days in summer. Not to worry as our panels can reduce that noise by up to 44db which is a greater reduction than that achieved by ear plugs!
- Weather proof - the salt water air in coastal regions can be very destructive but its not a problem for our uPVC panels. The units also have multiple weather seals that keep them complete water and draught proof even in the most severe weather conditions
- Low maintenance - the occasional wipe with a damp cloth is all that’s required to care for your windows
Free Measure & Quote (No Obligation)
If you’d like to find out more about how Double Glazing can make your life more comfortable, pick up the phone and give us a buzz. Our friendly staff will be happy to chat about your project over the phone and we’ll come out to your property for a free measure and quote when you’re ready.
Lonsdale SA 5160
Call: (08) 8186 1444
Fax: (08) 8186 1555
Weekends by appointment